- Post ID: 997388687
- Open Date: January 25, 2023
- Close Date: April 17, 2023
- Organization: Motion Fitness
- Sector: Administrative & Office
- Business Location:4900 Molly Bannister Drive suite Unit 510, Red Deer, Alberta T4R 1N9
- Views 0
- Experience: 1 month - 7 months
- Job Vacancies: 1
- Compensation: $22.25 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: High school graduation certificate
- Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
- Supervise other workers
- Train other workers
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- On-site recreation and activities
- Team building opportunities