- Post ID: 944316368
- Open Date: November 23, 2022
- Close Date: January 23, 2023
- Organization: MinutemanPress
- Sector: Manufacturing & Production
- Business Location:Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Views 1
- Experience: 7 months - 1 year
- Job Vacancies: 2
- Compensation: $17.00 to $25.00 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Review work order to determine job specifications
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machines
- Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines
- Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments
- Clean machines and replace worn parts
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Tight deadlines
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?