- Post ID: 219472387
- Open Date: November 23, 2022
- Close Date: January 24, 2023
- Organization: G & M Automation Ltd.
- Sector: Automotive & Mechanical
- Business Location:Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Views 0
- Experience: 1 year - 2 years
- Job Vacancies: 1
- Compensation: $18.00 to $25.00 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: High school graduation certificate
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
- Repair machine tools and parts
- Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities