- Post ID: 610668549
- Open Date: January 25, 2023
- Close Date: April 11, 2023
- Organization: Montana Electrical Contractors Limited
- Sector: Human Resources
- Business Location:67 Racine Road, Etobicoke, Ontario M9W 2Z4
- Views 1
- Experience: Not mandatory
- Job Vacancies: 1
- Compensation: $28.50 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: College certificate or diploma from 1 to 2 years
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements
- Prepare and post notices and advertisements
- Collect and screen applicants
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories
- Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
- Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Parking available