- Post ID: 787111549
- Open Date: January 25, 2023
- Close Date: March 24, 2023
- Organization: 2583880 Ontario Inc.
- Sector: Restaurant & Food Services
- Business Location:Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
- Views 1
- Experience: 1 year - 2 years
- Job Vacancies: 1
- Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: College certificate or diploma more than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Valid driver’s licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?