- Post ID: 346791328
- Open Date: November 25, 2022
- Close Date: January 19, 2023
- Organization: Dr. Gary Morrow MPC
- Sector: Healthcare & Social Workers
- Business Location:East York, Toronto, Ontario M4C 5R2
- Views 0
- Experience: 1 year - 2 years
- Job Vacancies: 1
- Compensation: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: College certificate or diploma from 1 to 2 years
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Administer tests using equipment, instruct patients on test procedures and record results, and monitor, check and calibrate auditory equipment
- Assist during assessment of patients and carry out treatment programs and develop materials for use with patients
- Operate ophthalmic testing and measuring instruments, record test results and administer eye drops, ointments and medications as directed by ophthalmologists
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Perform various administrative functions
- Take patients’ general medical and ophthalmic history
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Immunization records
- Tuberculosis test
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?