- Post ID: 415478027
- Open Date: January 25, 2023
- Close Date: April 16, 2023
- Organization: 10265667 Canada Corp
- Sector: Administrative & Office
- Business Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Views 0
- Experience: Not mandatory
- Job Vacancies: 2
- Compensation: $15.50 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: College certificate or diploma from 1 to 2 years
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Identify human resources requirements
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?