- Post ID: 718281224
- Open Date: November 25, 2022
- Close Date: February 10, 2023
- Organization: Marché Soupson
- Sector: Restaurant & Food Services
- Business Location:Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Views 0
- Experience: Not mandatory
- Job Vacancies: 1
- Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: High school graduation certificate
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Child Abuse Registry check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities