- Post ID: 454817373
- Open Date: January 25, 2023
- Close Date: March 9, 2023
- Organization: Cypress Hills Ability Centres, Inc.
- Sector: Professional Services
- Business Location:Shaunavon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Views 0
- Experience: Not mandatory
- Job Vacancies: 2
- Compensation: $18.56 per hour
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Apply by: email to [email protected]
- Education: High school graduation certificate
- Implement life skills workshops
- Assess client’s relevant skill strengths and development needs
- Housekeeping activities
- Food preparation
- Supervise activities of clients living in group homes and half-way houses
- Implement behaviour management programs
- Maintain program statistics for purposes of evaluation and research
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of treatment programs
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Accompany clients to appointments and social outings
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver’s validity licence check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Travel insurance