Terms and Policies
These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at www.newpeople.ca website (the “Service”) operated by New People (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with New People and its licensors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”). If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your New People account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
The information contained in the site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the site and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the site.
Through the site you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the site. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the site up and running smoothly. However, the site takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of .
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in .
Digital Goods Refund Policy
We offer refunds on purchase of our digital goods. However, since we deal with digital goods, we honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the mail, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the product, https://www.newworkers.ca may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service describing the missing item;
- Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the product. https://www.newworkers.ca recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as https://www.newworkers.ca ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network;
- Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request;
- Product not-as-described: A request based on this reason is addressed on a case-by-case basis and subject to our approval. To prevent this kind of claim from arising, every customer is encouraged to check free samples ( in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
New People reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.